Shoppers who didn’t want to brave the crowds on Black Friday or Small Business Saturday still have one more big chance to save courtesy of Cyber Monday.
Here are just a few stores that are planning Cyber Monday deals:
- Kate Spade: Leather bags, jewelry and clothes up to 75 percent off.
- Dick's Sporting Goods: Get 25 percent off a single item with free shipping or shop at the store's Cyber Monday section, which includes running shoes, treadmills and games.
- Kohl's: Get 20 percent off your purchase when you use the promo code Cyber20. Free shipping and no minimum purchase required.
- Target: If you're looking for discounted electronics, check out target. It's got just about everything from coffee makers to cameras.
- Amazon: Today's lighting deals include jewelry, iPad cases, movies and watches. The possibilities are endless with this online retailer.
- NFLShop: Fifteen percent off plus free shipping on all merchandise today. Go Bears!
- Poketo: Enjoy 15 percent off today on Christmas cards, gifts for your office mates and books for tots. Enter code PokCyber
Looking to shop local? You'll earn a $50 gift card when you spend $300 at Lincoln Square stores. Read this for more details! Click here for a list of local stores.
Patch Asks: Did you get an exceptionally good deal today? Tell us about it. If you own or know of a local business that is participating in Cyber Monday, please share as well!